This year marks the 27th anniversary of the Annual meeting of the Protein Society taking place in Boston, MA from 20-23 July. We are delighted to be present at the exhibit and look forward to meeting you there.
Exhibit hours are scheduled to not overlap with talks, so come by our booth #102
- Saturday: 11:30am – 1:30pm and 4:15pm – 6:45pm
- Sunday: 11:30am – 1:30pm and 4:15pm – 6:45pm
- Monday: 11:30am – 1:30pm
What is the connection between Malvern and proteins? In case you were not aware here is a list of relevant applications
- Protein aggregation
- Structural biology / protein crystallization
- Protein charge & mobility
- Tools for Life Sciences and pharmaceutical research
and we actually have a global Bioscience Development Initiative focused specifically on the biochemical and biophysical characterization needs relating to formulation and product development. Stop by our booth 102 to find out more!