Malvern is exhibiting at the ACS meeting in the Moscone Center South and can be found in the 300 aisle, specifically booth number 326. Due to our ever-expanding range of equipment we have a wider booth than in previous years and you’ll find the following instrumentation on the stand:
- Zetasizer hydrodynamic size and zeta potential from a few microLiters
- SECMALS-20 molecular weight detector compatible with any chromatography system
- NanoSight nanoparticle tracking for high resolution number distributions & concentration info
- MS3000 reliable, proven particle sizing from nm up to mm in wet, dry, any form
- We added an autosampler to the Zetasizer, so now up to 96 samples can be analyzed without changing a single cuvette, the perfect accessory for your existing Zetasizer Nano.
- We added a whole new product line of microcalorimetry, both differential scanning calorimetry as well as isothermal calorimetry.
Come visit us at booth #326 and talk with us. We would be delighted to meet you at the ACS meeting in San Francisco.
- Application Note: Accuracy and reproducibility of the autosampler for the Zetasizer
- Request a Quote for a DLS autosampler system
- How important is the refractive index of nanoparticles?
- Choose z-average or peak mean in DLS
- Which size is right: intensity volume number distributions