Come visit us at the American Chemical Society in San Francisco!
Malvern is exhibiting at the ACS meeting in the Moscone Center South and can be found in the 300 aisle, specifically booth number 326. Due to our ever-expanding range of equipment we have a wider booth than in previous years and you’ll find the following instrumentation on the stand:
- Zetasizer hydrodynamic size and zeta potential from a few microLiters
- SECMALS-20 molecular weight detector compatible with any chromatography system
- NanoSight nanoparticle tracking for high resolution number distributions & concentration info
- MS3000 reliable, proven particle sizing from nm up to mm in wet, dry, any form
- We added an autosampler to the Zetasizer, so now up to 96 samples can be analyzed without changing a single cuvette, the perfect accessory for your existing Zetasizer Nano.
- We added a whole new product line of microcalorimetry, both differential scanning calorimetry as well as isothermal calorimetry.
Come visit us at booth #326 and talk with us. We would be delighted to meet you at the ACS meeting in San Francisco.
- Application Note: Accuracy and reproducibility of the autosampler for the Zetasizer
- Request a Quote for a DLS autosampler system
- How important is the refractive index of nanoparticles?
- Choose z-average or peak mean in DLS
- Which size is right: intensity volume number distributions