- How does the instrument work?
- What are the specifications & limitations?
- How do I operate the software?
- How do I interpret the results?
- And yes, while you are it, tell me what can go wrong too!
In today’s fast world of Google searches and YouTube tutorials, as much as I love the smell of a new book, I want to snap my fingers and get the answers to my questions fast, clear and, if possible, in short little bursts …. (I know, my attention span is getting shorter every year…)
You will learn about:
- Basic DLS theory
- System checks and sample preparation
- Software tips and tricks
- Data interpretation
A movie on setting up a manual measurement is included as well. You can take as little or as many modules at one time! Better yet, quiz questions are optional!
Have fun and keep on learning!