2016 has been another fantastic year for Malvern and I’m glad of the success of our Materials-Talks blog once again! Let me tell you that more than 120 blogs has been published with another record year in term of visit. I would like to thank you all for your support and interest in our now well recognized blog.
You are now more than 7,000 reading our blog each month. What a great achievement!
A big “thank you” goes to our bloggers who spend their time and contribute their knowledge to the Malvern blog. I don’t need to present Ulf Nobbmann anymore. He remains our top blogger with two of them in the winners list and more than 100 blogs written, followed by Verna Frasca, Lisa Newey-Keane and Kyle Williams, to name just a few. Well done all!
Stop talking, here is our 10 most popular blogs of the year just for your.
- How do DLS size results differ with angle?
- Intensity or Field correlation function?
- Adeno-Associated Virus titer and aggregation characterization
- FDA highlights Malvern’s innovative MDRS technology for Complex Generic drug product development
- Malvern Instruments Webinars
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry
- Innovative product award – Zetasizer Water Treatment
- Rheolotouille – The Restaurant Rheology Reviews…
- Elucidating the higher order structure of biopharmaceuticals with DSC
- An introduction to Gel Permeation Chromatography in 30 minutes
Stay tune in 2017!