Our goal at Malvern is to make sure our customers achieve the maximum return from their investment in our systems. To ensure that, we are committed to providing the highest quality of application and instrumentation training and support in order to help you conquer your application challenges.
A pioneer in delivering web seminars more than a decade ago, today we provide one the industry’s most active webinar programs with events freely available to customers and non-customers alike. Each year we also offer a variety of in-person seminars and workshops geared toward specific applications, industries, and technologies.
With the introduction of the Malvern Further Education program we are pleased to offer you with another unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory, and practical application of your instrument.
Courses will be offered in the United States at several Malvern locations and will cover a variety of products including our Mastersizer 3000, Zetasizer, OMNISEC GPC system, NanoSight, Kinexus Rheometer, and MicroCal ITC/DSC systems.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework for new users of the technique to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement.
- Understand how to design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data.
- Understand the basic workings of the software and where to get assistance if necessary.
- Understand how to interpret (and reprocess, if necessary) data, the terms on the standard report, and to troubleshoot issues.
- Gain a knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material.
- Get specific assistance in any application issues.
Visit the Further Education page to learn more about the program and to register for one of our upcoming courses.