A challenge to all new Zetasizers!
By design it is (almost) indestructable, so what can go wrong? Not much – nevertheless, you might be able to get even more use and benefit from your system with a little preparation.
If you are relatively new to the Zetasizer then take a look at our free eLearning introductory course. It was meant as a teaser for the full e-learning software, and this overview is a perfect compact training module for a refresher, new members of your group, or just to educate yourself.
- Watch and listen to the compact course demo [this requires flash, so it may be best viewed with Google Chrome and may not work on some computer with Internet Explorer, just fill in the form for automatic and immediate access to the free video]
- There’s a short quiz at the end with 6 questions. See how many you can answer correctly.
As part of the complete support package, two seats to the full eLearning course are provided with each installation of a Zetasizer – you just have to ask for it. Approach your local service engineer or contact our help desk.
How difficult are the questions?
Not difficult, since the content is covered in the module. For example, one question is about which type of cuvette to select for a particular application. But we don’t want to give it away. Try out the quiz for yourself. Challenge accepted.
- Can I use the Zetasizer for studying…?
- New Nanosizer users – quick guide to perfection
- How to print from Zetasizer to PDF
50,00073,800 Zetasizer references
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com. Thanks! While opinions expressed are generally those of the author, some parts may have been modified by our editorial team.