Malvern Panalytical will be in Minnesota, United States at the SME Annual Conference & Expo from February 25-28th!
SME is the Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration Inc. This event gathers together the mining and mineral community, comprised of engineers, geologists, metallurgists, educators, students and researchers. The society advances the worldwide mining and underground construction community through information exchange and professional development.
ASD TerraSpec® Halo
- ASD TerraSpec Halo Mineral Identifier – This portable near-infrared (NIR) handheld is an all-in-one full-range (350-2500 nm) non-destructive mineral analysis system that allows you to immediately identify alteration minerals with a simple pull of a trigger for faster delineation of alteration, speedier core logging and quick confirmation of ore mineralogy.
- ASD TerraSpec 4 – Rugged NIR spectrometer designed to enhance the productivity of mine site ore analysis; this tough and portable mineral analyzer provides high-throughput mineralogical analysis to help you optimize ore processing, sorting and ore recovery.
- Aeris – X-ray benchtop diffractometer; XRD can determine the mineralogical composition of all minerals present in an ore and can track process parameters during the beneficiation of ores. See a live demonstration of the incredible speed and resolution of Aeris.
- Epsilon 4 – The newly launched Epsilon 4 benchtop X-ray fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF) system will make its debut at this year’s SME; the Epsilon 4 offers increased speed of measurements and excellent sensitivity to trace elements. XRF is used for in laboratory and at the mine site elemental analysis. XRF is cost-effective and reliable, used for exploration, grade control, process monitoring and assuring that the composition of waste is within the limits of environmental norms and regulations.
- Mastersizer – The Mastersizer range sets the standard for accurate and reliable particle size analyzers that are easy to use. The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyzer delivers rapid, accurate particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions, measuring over the nanometer to millimeter particle size ranges.