Physical characterization of pharmaceutical drugs is an essential part of drug formulation to ensure efficacy, stability, and safety. Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer two upcoming complimentary seminars in the US for advanced characterization technologies for improving small molecule and biological drug formulation outcomes.
Our seminars will focus on numerous concerns and technologies used in the physical characterization of drug formulations, both small molecule and biomolecule. Topics include:
- Recent advances in powder X-ray diffraction (PXRD) for pharma
- X-ray fluorescence (XRF) – the fast and easy alternative technique for USP 232
- Resolve analytical challenges in deformulation and root cause analysis using morphologically-direct raman spectroscopy (MDRS)
- Addressing particle size formulation challenges in dry powder solids, suspensions/dispersions, and spray formulations
- Optimizing small molecule candidate screening
Space is limited; register today to secure your spot!