Trade shows, summits, conference and expo events serve as an opportunity for our organization to demonstrate our scientific instruments and technologies as we visit with existing or prospective users. The market is flooded with options, competition, and new developments, and, although trade shows require significant planning and execution, the benefits of a successful event can outweigh the investment, delivering a high rate of return.
Here are our top 5 reasons to attend a trade show:
- Keep up with industry trends
Professionals from all over the globe gather at these events to showcase new products, so it provides a great opportunity to stay ahead of the curve by learning first-hand what the latest trends are and what is coming next.
- Compare and source products and services
Attending a trade show allows you to compare products and meet suppliers all in the same location. Speak with a technology expert one-on-one to learn more about products and to find the best solution for your need.
Trade shows offer a great platform to develop new relationships with both vendors and other attendees. Having face-to-face conversations to share ideas and discuss your goals and interests can prove to be invaluable… maybe even help create a new partnership!
- Thought leader access
Trade shows are typically combined with an educational track, offering workshops, lectures, and presentations – all information to help you be more successful in your field. Receive training and sharpen your skills by attending a workshop on a technology.
- Minimize costs by saving time
It takes time to research, compare and connect; trade shows offer a quick snapshot of the latest and greatest all in one space, saving you time.
Join us at any of the below US trade shows that will take place in the first half of 2019 (more shows coming soon!)
- BPS19 – Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society (March 2-6 in Baltimore, MD)
- IFPAC – Process Analytical Technology (March 3-6 in Bethesda, MD)
- Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit (March 4-8 in Alexandria, VA)
- Pittcon Conference & Expo (March 17-21 in Philadelphia, PA)
- ANTEC® 2019 – The Plastics Technology Conference (March 18-21 in Detroit, MI)
- AACR – American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting (March 29-April 3 in Atlanta, GA)
- ACS – American Chemical Society National Meeting & Expo (March 31-April 4 in Orlando, FL)
- INTERPHEX 2019 – Parenteral Drug Association (April 2-4 in New York, NY)
- NEWWA – New England Water Works Association Spring Conference and Exhibition (April 3-4 in Worcester, MA)
- ASC – Adhesive and Sealant Council (April 8-10 in Philadelphia, PA)
- PEGS Boston – The Essential Protein Engineering Summit (April 8-12 in Boston, MA)
- World Vaccine Congress Washington (April 14-17 in Washington, D.C.)
- 2019 MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit (April 22-26 in Phoenix, AZ)
- Ceramics Expo (April 30-May 1 in Cleveland, OH)
- ASGCT – American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (April 29-May 2 in Washington, D.C.)
- IFT19 – Institute of Food Technologists (June 2-5 in New Orleans, LA)
- Gordon Research Conferences – Polymers (June 9-14 in South Hadley, MA)
- ACE19 – American Water Works Association (June 9-12 in Denver, CO)
- POWDERMET2019 – International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials (June 23-26 in Phoenix, AZ)
- NLA – National Lime Association Annual Conference (June 10-12 in Arlington, VA)
We hope to meet and see you at an upcoming trade event!