We are pleased to offer several classroom training events for the first half of 2019. Malvern Panalytical instrument users are invited to enroll and attend a course.
Learn from our expert technology and product specialists and acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Pre-measurement (sample preparation) and post-measurement (software analysis)
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and additional reference material
- Receive specific assistance towards any application issues
User Trainings (click on any event to learn more and to register)
- DLS and Zeta: Zetasizer Nano User Training – 5/6 (Houston, TX)
- GPC/SEC User Training – 12/13 (Houston, TX)
- Kinexus Ultra User Training – 26/27 (Westborough, MA)
Space is limited – Plan ahead to get the most out of your system by registering for one of these upcoming training offerings, today!