Trade shows, summits, conference and expo events serve as an opportunity for our organization to demonstrate our scientific instruments and technologies as we visit with existing or prospective users.
Our Top 5 – Reasons to Attend a Trade Show:
- Keep up with industry trends
Professionals from all over the globe gather at these events to showcase new products, so it provides a great opportunity to stay ahead of the curve by learning first-hand what the latest trends are and what is coming next.
- Compare and source products and services
Attending a trade show allows you to compare products and meet suppliers all in the same location. Speak with a technology expert one-on-one to learn more about products and to find the best solution for your need.
Trade shows offer a great platform to develop new relationships with both vendors and other attendees. Having face-to-face conversations to share ideas and discuss your goals and interests can prove to be invaluable… maybe even help create a new partnership!
- Thought leader access
Trade shows are typically combined with an educational track, offering workshops, lectures, and presentations – all information to help you be more successful in your field. Receive training and sharpen your skills by attending a workshop on technology.
- Minimize costs by saving time
It takes time to research, compare and connect; trade shows offer a quick snapshot of the latest and greatest all in one space, saving you time.
Please consider joining us at any of the below North American trade shows that are taking place in the 2nd half of 2019!
- Denver X-ray Conference (August 5-9; Lombard, IL)
- The BioProcessing Summit (August 12-16; Boston, MA)
- ACS National Meeting & Expo – Chemistry & Water (August 25-29; San Diego, CA)
- Canadian Minerals Analyst Meeting (September 8-12; Niagara Falls, Ontario)
- MS&T19 Materials Science & Technology (September 29-October 3; Portland, OR)
- ASEMV2019 – American Society for Exosomes and Microvesicles (October 6-10; Pacific Grove, CA)
- International Elastomer Conference (October 8-10; Cleveland, OH)
- SciX 2019 (October 13-18; Palm Springs, CA)
- ECS – The Electrochemical Society (October 13-17; Atlanta, GA)
- Gulf Coast Conference (October 15-16; Galveston, TX)
- RMAU/PG Annual Conference – Rocky Mountain Asphalt User Producer Group (October 16-17; Stateline, NV)
- Annual Meeting of The Society of Rheology (October 20-24; Raleigh, NC)
- Chem Show – The Event for Processing Technology (October 22-24; New York City, NY)
- NEAUPG – North East Asphalt User/Producer Group (October 23-24; Portland, ME)
- 31st Colloquium of Chemistry (October 25; Sherbrooke, Quebec)
- WQTC – Water Quality Technology Conference (November 3-7; Dallas, TX)
- AAPS 2019 PharmSci 360 (November 3-6; San Antonio, TX)
- 2019 AIChE Annual Meeting (November 10-15; Orlando, FL)
- SEAUPG Annual Meeting – Southeastern Asphalt User/Producer Group (November 18-21; Baton Rouge, LA)
- 2019 MRS Fall Meeting & Exhibit (December 1-6; Boston, MA)
- AEMA Annual Meeting – American Exploration & Mining Association (December 2-6; Sparks, NV)
- AGU Fall Meeting 2019 (December 9-13; San Francisco, CA)
We hope to meet you and see you at an upcoming trade event in the remainder of 2019!