São Paulo, Brazil – November 13th
Malvern Panalytical Brazil together with USP’s Technological Characterization Laboratory will hold a workshop dedicated to the mining, minerals and metals industry. The one-day workshops provide professionals involved in primary materials analysis a general vision of analytical techniques for exploration and process monitoring, from upstream to quality control and environmental monitoring.
Professionals working for mining, minerals, metals and petrochemical companies, researchers, professors and technical associations, the public and the private sector in search of knowledge and new analysis techniques such as:
- Elemental analysis ( X-ray Fluorescence, Neutron analysis)
- Mineralogical analysis ( X-Ray Diffraction, Near-Infrared)
- Morphological analysis (Particle size and shape, zeta potential, rheology)
- On-line analysis of material streams and liquids
- Sample preparation (fusion)
- Laboratory automation
Date and Location
• November 13th of 2019 – 08:00am – 06:00pm
• Laboratório de Caracterização Tecnológica – LCT
Departamento de Engenharia de Minas e de Petróleo
Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo
Av. Prof. Mello Moraes, 2373, Butantã
The event is free, however, they are limited to a maximum number of attendees. Places will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. Coffee breaks and lunch will be sponsored by Malvern Panalytical. Click here to register.
If you would like to participate or have questions.
Tel.: +55 11 5188 8184 / 8182