Trade shows provide us with a platform to introduce and demonstrate our scientific instruments and technologies while also engaging face-to-face with you, our existing and/or prospective customer …that’s a win-win!
Why attend a trade show?
- Keep up with industry trends
Trade shows provide a great platform to learn first-hand what the latest industry trends are and what’s coming next.
- Compare products and services
Are you searching for a solution to meet your needs? Attending a trade show can provide you the opportunity to meet suppliers and speak with a technology expert one-on-one, as well as see products and demo them in real-time.
Develop relationships with vendors and other attendees; trade shows offer the ultimate networking opportunity to share ideas and discuss goals and interests.
- Thought leader access
Receive training and sharpen your skills; trade show events often include an educational track of workshops, lectures, and presentations.
Stop by and see us! We’ll be at the following US trade shows in the 1st half of 2020
- AMAP – Association of Modified Asphalt Producers (February 11-13; Rancho Mirage, CA)
- BPS 2020 – Biophysical Society (February 15-19; San Diego, CA)
- IFPAC-2020 – Intl. Forum on Process Analytical Technology (February 23-25; Bethesda, MD)
- 2020 SME Annual Conference & Expo – Society for Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (February 23-26; Phoenix, AZ)
- Pittcon 2020 Conference & Expo (March 1-5; Chicago, IL)
- International SMALP Conference (March 20; New York, NY)
- ACS National Meeting – American Chemical Society (March 22-26; Philadelphia, PA)
- ISBioTech – International Society for BioProcess Technology (March 23-25; Norfolk, VA)
- International Battery Seminar & Exhibit (March 30-April 2; Orlando, FL)
- World Vaccine Congress Washington 2020 (April 6-9; Washington D.C.)
- Drug Discovery Chemistry (April 13-17; San Diego, CA)
- 2020 IEEE-IAS/PCA Cement Conference (April 19-23; Las Vegas, NV)
- RAPID + TCT 2020 (April 21-23; Anaheim, CA)
- 2020 BCI Convention + Power Mart Expo (April 26-28; Henderson, NV)
- International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference & Exhibition (April 28-30; Rosemont, IL)
- INTERPHEX 2020 (April 28-30; New York City, NY)
- AISTech 2020 – The Iron & Steel Technology Conference and Exposition (May 4-7; Cleveland, OH)
- PEGS Summit (May 4-8; Boston, MA)
- Ceramics Expo (May 5-6; Cleveland, OH)
- ASGCT Annual Meeting (May 12-15; Boston, MA)
- ISEV2020 Annual Meeting – International Society for Extracellular Vesicles (May 20-24; Philadelphia, PA)
- Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit (June 1-5; Alexandria, VA)
- NLA Scientific Sessions – National Lipid Association (June 4-7; Chicago, IL)
- ACE 2020 AAPG – American Association of Petroleum Geologists Annual Convention & Exhibition (June 7-10; Houston, TX)
- AABC – Advanced Automotive Battery Conference (June 8-11; San Francisco, CA)
- AWWA ACE20 – American Water Works Association (June 14-17; Orlando, FL)
We hope to interact with you at an upcoming show! Click on the button below to schedule an instrument demonstration in our booth with one of our experts.