Innovation is key to delivering new drugs faster and cheaper while tailoring them to patient needs. Data drives this, but how do you know it’s the right data? From solubility and delivery to bioavailability and stability, the application of intelligent analytics is crucial to the success of your candidate formulation. The fundamental question every pharmaceutical scientist must ask himself is: “Considering the intended route of delivery, what do I need to know about this formulation?”.
Using real-life examples, our experts explain how the best – and worst – decisions in pharmaceutical development and manufacture are made, and offer their tips for success.
- David Fengas, Director of CMC Services, Concept Life Sciences
- Paul Kippax, Pharmaceutical Sector Director
- Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan – Field Application Scientist X-ray Products, Application & Business Development Pharma & Food Sector
What will you learn?
- Understand the complementary of physicochemical analytical tools
- Examine the full workflow for assessing the microstructure of pharmaceutical formulations
- Learn how to robustly assess the developability of a new drug product