This September, we have several hot topics so join our guest speakers, Yasmin Andersson and Anders Olsson that will share case studies of drug discovery projects. Then we’ll launch OmniTrust a compliance solution for the regulated environment. Nevertheless, you’ll have the opportunity to attend the live demo of our freshly launched XRD detector. I can’t wait!
Don’t forget, your registration will provide you with an automated email that contains the link to the recorded presentation.
1th – Focus on Pharma – Generate real-time enzyme kinetic data with isothermal titration calorimetry
In this webinar of the series, Verna Frasca will explain how ITC generates real-time, enzyme kinetics data, comparable to other enzyme assays and how to quickly design experimental parameters and analyze ITC data.
Dr. Daniel Lee will discuss the fundamentals of Rietveld refinement as well as where its applications and provide a step by step tutorial using the latest HighScore Plus version 4.9.
8th – Focus on Pharma: Sample and data quality: How SciLifeLab uses orthogonal techniques to improve drug discovery
Our guest speakers, Yasmin Andersson and Anders Olsson will share some applications and studies of dynamic light scattering (DLS) and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) for the analysis of sample quality in the context of drug discovery projects focused on small molecule drugs or antibodies.
9th – Explore de-formulation and characterization of liposome-based drug products with Malvern Panalytical
Complex drug formulations are becoming ubiquitous in the pharmaceutical industry and knowing how to utilize physicochemical characterization techniques will help you stand out against the competition.
In this webinar, we will use some examples to demonstrate the unprecedented performance and diffraction details that can now be realized on the Empyrean multipurpose XRD system.
10th – Improve your food’s taste, texture, shelf life, authenticity and safety limits (dairy case study)
Tamal Mukerjee thinks that it is key that food and additive companies pay attention to monitoring appearance, the stability of their foods as well as other practical aspects. For instance, dissolution rate, shelf life, nutrition levels, and safety of their food products.
Robert Taylor will describe the theory and practical considerations to developing robust automated image analysis methods.
We’ll take a closer look at the reasons, and consider how this information can help with the selection of appropriate methods.
23th – Air pollution: Complying with strict emission regulatory limits and norms for industrial and respirable silica
During this webinar, our specialist will discuss how to adhere to EPA standards and the steps to collect and analyze the sample on our EPA IO-3.3 ready calibrated Epsilon 4 benchtop XRF spectrometer.
24th – Pharmaceutical Masterclass: Rapid Screening for Elemental Impurities During Drug Substance Development
This webinar presented by Nancy Lewen will explore how and why pharmaceutical process chemists should leverage X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) as a rapid, easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy elemental impurity screening tool in support of drug synthesis process development.
24th – See the finest details in XRD data with a new addition to Empyrean (Asian Pacific timezone)
In this webinar, our XRD scientist, Dr. Bao Zhaohui provides a live demo of data collected from 1Der, our latest XRD detector. We will use some examples to demonstrate the unprecedented performance and diffraction details even in high fluorescence samples. For instance, being able to see the monochromatic peaks without the influence of the Cu-Kα2 peaks.
In this presentation we will show a variety of example MOF applications and review some key characterization methods such as X-ray diffraction, static and dynamic light scattering, zeta potential and image analysis.
Join us as we explore some methods that can assist you to identify and sustain robust MOF structures.
Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan will demonstrate how a Quality by Design (QbD) approach can help when transferring XRPD methods from the development to manufacturing stages of the pharmaceutical production process.
Stay tuned to this blog, as more webinar information and Q&A transcripts are ever on the way!
Here is the full list of the latest Malvern Panalytical webinars that have been presented.
Demo at your desk:
- Nano-particle Size & Concentration Measurements
- Empyrean 3rd Generation
- Epsilon 1
- Mastersizer 3000
- Epsilon 4
- Morphologi 4
- Zetasizer Ultra and Pro
Laser Diffraction Masterclasses:
- Method Transfer
- Why do you Need Material Optical Properties?
- How can Material Optical Properties be Calculated/Estimated
- Optical Properties – How can material optical properties by measured
- Introduction to Laser Diffraction, Imaging & Dynamic Light Scattering
Zetasizer Ultra Masterclasses:
- Why do I see large %CV in my particle concentration measurements?
- What reproducibility and repeatability can I expect from my particle concentration measurement of AAV’s?
Focus on Pharma:
- Pharmaceutical Masterclass: Applying the Guidance in USP232 USP233 and ICH Q3D for Elemental Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Masterclass 1: Optimizing Formulations via Targeted Physicochemical Analysis
- Extend your understanding of XRD
- Solid Form Analysis – Advance your analysis with XRD
- Delving Deeper Into AAV Attributes: Enhanced Characterization Using Multiple Technologies
- Assessing in Vitro Bioequivalence: Oral Solid Dose Formulations
- Assessing in vitro bioequivalence: Topical formulations
- Assessing in vitro bioequivalence: Nano drug delivery systems
- Assessing in vitro bioequivalence: how can the application of advanced analysis tools help with accelerating generic drug product development?
- Morphological and Solid Form Analysis for Polymorph Screening
- XRD Masterclass 3: Solutions and Method Overview
- XRD Masterclass 2: In situ Stability Studies
- XRD Masterclass 1: Characterization of Amorphous API
- The Zetasizer Ultra – A Novel Assay for Measuring Adeno Associated Virus (AAV)
- Biophysical Characterization of an RSV Antigen at Low Temperatures
- Solid Form Analysis – Extend your understanding
- Solid form analysis: targeting your methods
- Solid form analysis – advance your analysis
- Characterizing enzyme inhibition and activation by ITC
- Elemental Analysis Using XRF to Screen for Elemental Impurities in Pharmaceutical Products and Intermediates
- Elemental Analysis: Simplify your workflow
- Particle sizing – Managing Method Development
- Particle sizing – Advance your Analysis
Focus on Vaccine:
- Virus: Vaccine and VLP Characterization with Nano-particle Tracking Analysis (NTA)
- Increasing the Efficiency of Vaccine Development Through Appropriate Selection of Storage Conditions at the Pre-Clinical Stage
- Value of DSC as Complementary and Insightful Technique for Structural Characterization of Multi-Domain Protein Antigen
- Combining biophysical techniques and advanced kinetics to support formulation development
Focus on Battery:
- The significance of particle shape and size of electrode materials on battery performance
- The importance of particle size analysis
- Studying Battery Cathode Materials using X-Ray Diffraction
- Crystalline phase analysis of Li ion battery electrode materials
Focus on Food:
- Veganuary – Food Reformulation
- Coffee Characterization
- Formulation Development
- New ways of measuring inorganic elements with XRF
Focus on Mining, Metals Production and Ore Processing:
- Precision mining: how knowing the exact mineralogy of your ores could save your company millions
- On-line Solutions for Ore Sorting & Monitoring
- Exploring the Benefits of Real-time Particle Sizing for Metal Powders
- Elemental Monitoring of Rock and Ores- A Live Demonstration
- how knowing the exact mineralogy of your ores could save your company millions
Focus on Fusion:
Focus on XRF:
Focus on Polymer:
- Basics to powder X-ray diffraction: How to achieve high-quality XRD patterns
- The Basics of Elemental Analysis with XRF
- Controlling respirable silica and asbestos in your mine or product manufacturing
- The Basics of Elemental Analysis with XRF
- Discover the Epsilon 1 benchtop XRF upgrade
- Aeris – Your partner for routine and semi-advanced XRD
- Overcoming Characterization Challenges in Drug Formulation
- MicroCal PEAQ-DSC systems
- Launch of the Zetasizer Pro and Zetasizer Ultra – Access the Q&A
- Clarity by Design – The Launch of Morphologi 4 and Morphologi 4-ID – Access the Q&A
- A basic introduction to Electrophoretic Light Scattering (ELS) for Zeta potential measurement – Access the Q&A
- A basic introduction to Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) for particle size analysis – Access the Q&A
- The NanoSight NS300 Sample Assistant – Access the Q&A
- New product launch: Empyrean brings new wonder to XRD
- Explore Elemental Composition with the CNA Bulk Analyzer
- What is that particle? Where did it come from? Characterizing foreign particulate matter in pharmaceutical products
- Assessing bioequivalence for nasal sprays and dry powder inhalers
- OMNISEC Virtual User Meeting
- X-ray Diffraction Masterclass: Discover your options for pharmaceutical discovery and manufacturing
- XRD phase quantification tutorial: crystallinity calculation
- XRD data analysis on HighScore Plus software – what’s new
- Discover Zetasizer Advance – Meet the New Line-up of Dynamic Light Scattering Instruments from the Pioneers of DLS Technology
- Enhance Trust in your X-ray Fluorescence Results with Traceable Application Development and The World’s First Synthetic CRM’s
- Successfully fulfill your method transfer from Mastersizer 2000
- Particle Sizing Masterclass 3: Method development for laser diffraction and analytical imaging
- Particle Sizing Masterclass: When to Use Laser Diffraction and When to Use Dynamic Light Scattering – A Practical Guide
- Modelling Nanomedicines: Unchain your pharmacokinetic analysis for in vivo data
- XRD phase quantification tutorial
- Precision elemental analysis with synthetic calibration standards for a wide range of oxide materials
- Digging Deeper into Cash Cost Reduction – Automated & Real-Time Solutions for Process Monitoring in Mining, Metals & Cement
- Amplify Analytics: Integrating chemistry and physicochemical analysis for rapid pharmaceutical development
- Particle size distribution analysis: MS3000 software navigation
- Zeta Potential and Optimizing Coagulation in the Water Treatment Process
- A Picture’s and a Spectrum’s Worth: Getting the most out of your Morphologi 4 & 4ID analysis
- Time to Upgrade your Particle Sizing 4: Live Web Demo – Method Transfer Process
- Introduction to particle size distribution analysis using laser diffraction
- Improving your phase search mapping for XRD analysis
- Paint Pigments & Coatings: Advanced Solutions in Material Characterization for the Modern Laboratory
- XRD data quality: the importance of good sample preparation
- Better particle size analysis & interpretation using Dynamic Light Scattering
- Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis
- Driving the profitability of your plant and the performance of your blended cement
- Focus on The Air You Breathe – Elemental Analysis of Air Filters according to US EPA Method io-3.3
- Controlling respirable crystalline silica in your workplace
- Particle Sizing Masterclass 2 – When should you consider particle shape
- Industrial Automation: on-line analysis of precursor and electrode materials
- In the forefront of mining: from bauxite to alumina to aluminum
- Accelerating the Development of Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Products (OINDPs)
- Introduction to Dynamic Light Scattering
- Staying resilient amidst Covid-19 in the mining and minerals sector
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry Enables Rapid Characterization of Enzyme Kinetics and Inhibition for the Human Soluble Epoxide
- Optimizing the performance of titanium dioxide and other pigments for your paints, pigments, plastics
- Expand your research applications using powder X-ray diffraction
- The Analytical Chain: Value of Smart and Easy Sample Preparation for Elemental Monitoring in Mining and Ore Processing
- Polymers in Additive Manufacturing: The Future of Part Production
- Strengthening the analytical workflow for rAAV viral vector development
- Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction
- Full Spectrum Analysis for Geological Exploration and Mining Using the ASD TerraSpec Halo
- Time to Upgrade your Particle Sizing 3: Customers Mastersizer 3000 Transition Stories
- Time to Upgrade Your Particle Sizing 2: Mastersizer 2000 to 3000 Case Studies
- Breathe Easy – Selecting analytical strategies for inhaled drug product development
- Pushing the Limits of X-Ray Powder Diffraction in the Laboratory
- Elemental Analysis Masterclass 3 – The Basics of Sample Preparation for XRF
- Keys to Successful Analysis – Borate Fusion of Sand & Aluminosilicates
- Keys to Successful analysis of Chlorine in Cement by Borate fusion & XRF
- Characterizing material Properties for Additive Manufacturing
- DLS, pcs, qels, nibs, madls, els – oh my!
- Elemental analysis – reduce your analytical workload
- Soil Analysis Spectral Data Processing with the ASD FieldSpec
- Rapid Analysis of Dry Matter Content and Other Quality Traits in Cassava using the ASD QualitySpec Trek
- Keys for Successful Analysis – Representative Sampling & Estimation of Standard Error Calculation
- Controlling respirable silica and asbestos in your mine or product manufacturing
- Know the Basics of Dispersing Nanosize Materials
- 21CFR Part 11 – Mastersizer 3000 – A How to Guide
- Keys to solving scientific problems – Dynamic Light Scattering and Zeta potential
- Discover How Particle Size Analysis Can Improve the Cement Making Process
- Improving the development efficiency of drug-encapsulating nanoparticles using microfluidics and Multi-Angle Dynamic Light Scattering (MADLS)
- Learn from the experts – Field Spectroscopy with the ASD FieldSpec Dual collection software system
- Get the most out of your HighScore(Plus) with the latest functionalities and improvements
- Elemental determination of ferrochromium alloys by borate fusion for XRF analysis
- The New Zetasizer Pro and Ultra: An Evolution in Light Scattering Technology