Since the outset of the global pandemic, the pharmaceutical industry has been operating under pressure and we’ve witnessed our colleagues across the world rise to the challenges presented by COVID. Against this backdrop of rapid technological advances, it’s important to stay abreast of the latest technologies and proactively educate yourself about the analytical techniques that can help you bring lifesaving pharmaceutical products to market faster.
Throughout 2020 we’ve added lots of content to our knowledge center and online events portal, to create a rich resource of knowledge and information. To help you find the key resources for pharmaceutical scientists, we’ve created this list of the top pieces of content – and of course you can find lots more on the Malvern Panalytical website.
Happy reading and watching!
Viral particle and lipid nanoparticle characterization
- Explore the deformulation and characterization of liposome-based drug products – WEBINAR
- Liposome-based drug products Q&A – BLOG
- Measuring the concentration of Adeno-Associated Virus (AAV) with multi-angle dynamic light scattering (MADLS) – APPLICATION NOTE
- The importance of multi-detection SEC in gene therapy – APPLICATION NOTE
- Delving deeper into AAV attributes: Enhanced characterization using multiple technologies – WEBINAR
- Sample and data quality: How SciLifeLab uses orthogonal techniques to improve drug discovery – WEBINAR
- Beyond SOPs: Exploring the rigor and requirements of analytical QbD – WHITEPAPER
- OmniTrust launch – WEBINAR
- Pharmaceutical excipient characterization – APPLICATION NOTE
- Optimizing pharmaceutical formulations: The role of physicochemical analysis – eBOOK
- Analytical techniques with a place in the oral solid dosage formulation toolkit – WHITEPAPER
- Elemental analysis – Simplify your Workflow – WEBINAR
- How to use physicochemical analysis to ensure drug product quality – WEBINAR