We are looking for speakers and posters for The FORGE, a student-led virtual event dedicated to the characterization of pharmaceutical formulations.
What is The FORGE?
Supported by a number of industry partners, The FORGE is a free-to-attend virtual event where pharmaceutical scientists can share their passion, discover new ideas, and inspire one another. The event is scheduled to take place on 25 March 2021.
Our call for proposals is open
Do you have interesting research to share and an inspiring story to tell? Great, you are just the person we want to hear from. Share your insights in one of our conference tracks: Prediction/Modeling, Characterization, and ‘Formulation in the Real World.
We’re seeking speakers with a unique point of view to help build an interesting and exciting experience. In addition to getting your ideas out there to a global audience, our presenters can access resources and training to help make your presentation the best it can be. There are also prizes for best presentation and best poster.
Submit your abstract here >>
Tell your story
We want to hear from students and recent graduate who have interesting stories to tell and exciting ideas to share. Why present:
- Share your passion for your research
- Gain experience in presenting
- Access resources to help you craft the best presentation or poster
- Prizes will be presented for the best talk – £300 Amazon voucher – and best poster – £200 Amazon voucher
Topics we’re looking for
We’re looking for new ideas and fresh perspectives and we encourage papers considering the following topics:
- Formulation development
- Digital design and predictive modelling of formulations
- Formulation problem solving / root cause analysis
- Improvements in processing, including performance sustainability, behaviour and transport.
How to submit
Proposals are due by 15 January 2021 – but don’t worry, it’s a very simple application process.
Speakers will be notified by mid-February, giving you a month to prepare for your virtual presentation.
Submit your abstract NOW >>
The FORGE is supported by:
- RSC Particle Characterisation Group
- Malvern Panalytical
- Anton Paar
- Particulate Sensors