At Malvern Panalytical, we always aim to keep in touch with the universities and government research institutes that we collaborate with. And, whether it’s by co-developing technologies and products, contributing to governmental and academic research, or helping educate the next generation of scientists, sharing our expertise is a great way of doing this! After all, scientific progression happens faster when we pass on what we know.
Introducing ‘Ask an expert’!
Now, we’ve got one more way to share our knowledge: our ‘Ask an expert’ webinar series! These live webinars are meant for students, researchers, and professors alike who want to sharpen their analytical methods, deepen their knowledge, or find out how to improve their data. We’ll provide extensive materials analysis information and answer your most frequently asked questions. In other words, it’s the ultimate way to improve your materials science research and engineering knowledge.
So, how does it work? Well, you submit questions or data in advance, and our designated expert will then discuss a selection of these questions during the webinar. The first two ‘Ask an expert’ webinars are already planned, and the following titles are coming soon – sign up for event notifications to make sure you don’t miss out!
Upcoming ‘Ask an expert’ webinars
- Sample preparation for XRF analysis: the basics and some useful tips | March 2nd
- Get the best from your Rietveld refinements | March 30th
- Top 5 tips for the Zetasizer | April 8th
- Automated image analysis: Best-practice guide | April 27th
- Best practices for PDF analysis on a laboratory instrument | May 4th
- What I wish I knew about laser diffraction before writing my thesis | June 3rd
- Getting the best out of Omnian WDXRF semiquantitative analysis | July 13th
- Dive deeper into multi-detection OMNISEC sample analysis | September 7th
- In operando battery analysis | September 21st
- Microcalorimetry: A versatile tool for the characterization of biomolecular interactions | October 5th
- Zetasizer: Frequently asked questions | November 26th
- Best practices in thin-layer analysis | November 16th
These will be broadcast within our webinar program, so sign up for event notifications to be sure you catch the dates!
And there’s more…
But that’s not all – to support you further, we’re also pleased to announce our brand-new academia webpages, dedicated to the needs of universities and government research institutes. We’re adding new publications and articles all the time, so take a look, and don’t forget to check back regularly to see what’s new!
Above all, whatever the question, we’re here to help. So, if you need a new way to re-think your materials challenges, want to join a community of like-minded experts, or simply find out what Malvern Panalytical can offer you, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Got a question for us? Submit it by emailing email@example.com or using the #MPexpert hashtag on Twitter – and see you at the next webinar! (Questions and data can be submitted up to 10 days upfront)